Recently, there have been an increasing number of cases in which TEST REPORT of overseas laboratories, which have signed MRA with Vietnamese VNTA, has been rejected by the authorities. Although no official announcement has been made by the authorities, approval may be obtained using MRA TEST REPORT only if all of the following requirements are complied with.
1) Report must be issued under QCVN standards
2) Sample photo must have S/N and Country of origin on it
3) Reports is not older than 2 year-old
4) Reports must contain full test item of the QCVN
5) There may be some other issues which we need to evaluate the report one by one
This news is a reminder of the VNTA regulation, which was released in 2021, but will take effect in July 2022
- QCVN 65:2021/BTTTT: National technical regulation on radio access equipment operating in the 5GHz band
– QCVN 65:2021/BTTTT has been issued together with Circular 11/2021/TT-BTTTT dated October 28, 2021
– QCVN 65:2021/BTTTT shall take effect from May 01, 2022 and enforced (replace QCVN 65:2013/BTTTT) from July 01, 2023.
– Transmit power limit will depend on if the product has “transmit power control” (TPC) function or not.
– QCVN 65:2021 has been composed based on EN 301 893 V2.1.1 (2017-05).
- QCVN 123:2021/BTTT: National technical regulation on Short Range Device (SRD) – Radio equipment to be used in the 40 GHz to 246 GHz frequency range
– QCVN 123:2021/BTTT has been issued together with Circular 10/2021/TT-BTTTT dated October 28, 2021.
– QCVN 123:2021/BTTT shall take effect from July 01, 2022.
– QCVN 123:2021/BTTT has been composed based on EN 305 550-1 V1.2.1 (2014-10) for test method and EN 305 550-2 V1.2.1 (2014-10) for limits.
- QCVN 124:2021/BTTTT: National technical regulation on Radar equipment operating in the frequency range 76 GHz to 77 GHz for ground-based vehicle
– QCVN 124:2021/BTTT has been issued together with Circular 09/2021/TT-BTTTT dated October 20, 2021.
– QCVN 124:2021/BTTT shall take effect from July 01, 2022.
– QCVN 124:2021/BTTT has been composed based on EN 303 396 V1.1.1 (2016-12) for test method and EN 301 091-1 V2.1.1 (2017-01) for limits.